Monday, October 1, 2012

A huge thank you to the author of this amazing review! Keep up the great work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Spitzer Toyota Monroeville - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Kelly during the purchase on my 2012 Toyota Camry. Not only did she make the finance experience easy, she showed a genuine care for her dealership, product, and my overall satisfaction with my buying experience. She had a way about her that made me feel completely comfortable in buying from Spitzer Toyota. I will greatly look forward to dealing with Kelly in the future and would gladly tell friends and family of the buying experience I had. It is very refreshing to meet someone in the automobile industry that is genuine, honest, and caring. Thank you again for going over and above what I expected. It was a pleasure meeting and doing business with Kelly. -CLBarnes

No comments:

Post a Comment