Monday, August 27, 2012

Many thanks to Chelsea for this outstanding review! Keep up the great work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Spitzer Toyota Monroeville - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • We were on our last leg with our old Prizm and had pretty much given up hope on finding something safe, affordable and reliable to suit our needs. We worked with Kelly and Ben. Ben was a helpful sales representative, answered all of our questions and found the answers if he didn't know them. My fiance and I are a young couple who haven't established credit yet. Kelly fought tooth and nail to get us financed for our vehicle and she did it! This was our first time purchasing a car from a dealership and they made it a great experience. Our family couldn't have asked for a better vehicle or a better deal on one. It means so much to me to have a safe vehicle I can transport my children in. I also have had four knee surgeries, and it is so much easier and less painful for me to get myself and the kids in and out of the Scion XB we purchased. These people truly care about their customers. They have changed our lives and we look forward to sending all of our family and friends here. THANK YOU! -Chelsea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment